4 Years


Four years ago today I married my best friend.


 

 
Taking Communion together.

I totally lucked out.

  

 



It was a beautiful day and it was so wonderful to be married in the presence of our friends and families. And it was a party I will never forget. So much fun.

Prayer huddle









Family!










Broken down Vespa


I'm thankful that we continue to have friends and family that support and lift us up when we are weak. To laugh with us. To encourage us to be the best we can for each other. A marriage may exist between two people, but the community surrounding it exists to strengthen, encourage, and support.
 

Married!




So, to our community: Thank you. Thanks for standing with us as we strive to love one another in the best way we know how.


Surrounded by love

No comments:

Post a Comment